We started Eliza on Miralax twelve days ago to fix her “backup” issue that kept her from wanting to poop on the potty. She did much better for the first two days, but the half a capful (which is about a half tablespoon) was too much and caused her to have the opposite problem. It has been difficult to find the right dosage, but it seems that half a teaspoon is the right amount. She still, however, does a poopy dance, is reluctant to get on the toilet, and has little accidents, even though once she goes in the potty she is uber excited. We are just going to keep working at it and keep giving her chocolate every time she gets it right. The pediatrician says we should use the Miralax for a good month after she starts doing all her business consistently in the right place. I guess that makes sense, because we don’t want to mess up the progress we’ve made. It’s been interesting to say the least, but we are taking baby steps in the right direction. Our “Toilet Training in Less Than a Day” has become “Pee Pee Training in Three Days and Never Ending Poop Training.” The book is definitely deficient in explaining what to do about #2.